Yesterday, Get out of the Basement spent the afternoon at The Forks. The Forks is jam-packed with tons of places to shop, eat, explore and learn. Every day there are cool things to do so check out http://www.theforks.com for a full summer schedule.
You are sure to be tired after your fun-filled day. In anticipation of this, we have decided to show you the top 8 places to nap at The Forks.
1. If you have a willing friend, you can always sleep on their shoulder. If you don’t have any friends or they won’t give you a shoulder, you can substitute them for this rag doll.
2. Tables are perfect nap spots. Be warned: it may bring up unwanted memories from school.
3. Everyone should nap at the top of a tower at least once in their life. The Forks Market Tower is the perfect place. Is there anything better than sleeping in front of a beautiful skyline?
4. This flat surface is good for your back!
5. Why not nap at the tarot card readers shop? Hearing about your future can be very tiring, so this is an ideal spot. I see counting sheep in your future.
6. These benches are the perfect spot to nap if you want to be lulled lulled to sleep by the sound of geese squawking.
7. This gently sliding slope is directly facing the sun. Why wouldn’t you wanna catch some rays while your also catching Zs.
8. Here’s a great view but there’s a chance you may roll to your doom or come face to face with several bugs. Nappers beware.